A healthy, dazzling smile…
You use your smile to greet the world, but your confidence can be affected if your smile isn’t as gleaming as you would like it to be.
A safe and effective way to unlock your beautiful smile is teeth whitening and, after 25 years of research and professional expertise, we have placed our trust in Philips Zoom! It is clinically proven to whiten teeth. You will get professional, affordable results with little to no sensitivity.
It is a convenient treatment that provides outstanding results whilst still being gentle on your teeth.
Here at the Perfect Smile Clinic Ltd, we are certain we can help you achieve the healthy, white smile you love and the confidence you deserve.
The “at home” whitening kit
Philips Zoom! at home whitening kits are a safe and convenient way to get your smile whiter in 1 to 2 weeks and your dentist will advise you on the strength and formulas which is dependent on your needs as an individual.
You will be provided with custom made trays to perfectly fit your mouth.
The whitening treatment effectively whitens your teeth with little to no sensitivity thanks to the unique ACP formulation.
Philips Zoom! whitening gel is absorbed into the tooth and, as well as delivering great whitening results, the unique ACP formulation delivers the best sensitivity management and enamel protection.
- Is teeth whitening safe? Yes! Clinical studies have shown that whitening your teeth is safe for teeth and gums whilst under the supervision of a dental professional.
- What are the side effects of whitening? The most common side effect is tooth sensitivity, therefore your dentist will advise on whether or not you’re a good candidate for whitening and they can also ensure that you are using the right concentration of whitening formula. Philips Zoom! whitening products contain 2 mild desensitising agents: potassium nitrate and Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP) for the reason that these are both proven to reduce sensitivity.
- How long will my results last? Whitening treatments help to reduce existing stains but, through consumption of coffee, soft drinks or through natural ageing, your teeth may become discoloured again therefore maintenance whitening at home can help combat recurring discolouration. Philips Zoom! whitening products also contain ACP which has been shown to reduce whitening fade back as a result.
- What causes discolouration? There are many causes of tooth discolouration and some of the most common include the consumption of highly coloured foods and drinks such as coffee, red wine and tea. Some medications, ageing, smoking and trauma can also cause discolouration.
- Why choose the at home whitening kit? You apply the kits yourself in the comfort of your own home and, to ensure you have a safe and comfortable experience, all our home teeth whitening treatments start with a consultation with your dentist. They will prescribe the best whitening kit for your teeth and answer any questions you may have. Then you’ll be fully armed with the knowledge to safely and effectively whiten your smile at home. By using the at home whitening kit, you will be able to get whiter teeth when and where you want.
- What happens during my consultation? When you book the appointment, tell our receptionist that you are interested in the whitening treatment we offer. When you arrive, you’ll be asked what sort of treatment you want. Do you want the fastest results? Or are you wanting something more gentle on your teeth? Or, if you’re not sure, ask the dentist what they would recommend for you.
- What are my options for whitening? Convenience means different things to different people, so Philips Zoom! have created 2 styles of home whitening that we recommend to brighten your smile. Each teeth whitening kit has different strengths, which your dentist will advise you on. All of our whitening treatments are designed to whiten your teeth with little to no sensitivity. Option 1 – Philips Zoom! DayWhite. This is perfect if you want to wear your trays for as little time as possible during the day. Available in various strengths, you wear trays for 30-90 minutes for results in as little as 2 weeks. Option 2 – Philips Zoom! NiteWhite. This lets you whiten overnight as you sleep and is ideal if you’d rather wear your trays at night. NiteWhite also gives you noticeable results in 2 weeks.
Would you like to find out more about our tooth whitening? Call our friendly receptionists on 01787 882040. Alternatively you can fill out a form here!
Follow us on social media!