Do you want to benefit from joining our membership?
Are you interested in joining one of our Smile Care Memberships? Our dental care membership scheme encourages regular attendance therefore allowing us to help you maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.
The 5 Big Benefits of Joining:
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
- Saves you money compared to private pay-as-you-go fees
- Exclusive 20% discount on most treatments for our plan members only
- Spreads the cost of your routine dental care through a convenient monthly Direct Debit
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme*
What regular appointments are included?
Your dentist or hygienist will decide what plan is best for you to maintain your dental health depending on how good your current oral health is.
How do these appointments help me?
The dental health examinations provide:
- Clinical examination to catch developing problems early
- Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection
- X-rays where clinically necessary for an in-depth examination of your oral health
The hygiene appointments provide:
- Professional removal of harmful hard plaque
- Advice and techniques – we work with you to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem
This results in the complete package to maintain your oral health. We strongly recommend joining to help reduce the risk of expensive restorative in the future. Prevention is better than cure.